Sunday, August 8, 2010

MUST SHARE - Story of the week


Each week I confront challenges sculpting new & existing creations......
One to remember is my construction troubles with Thomas the Tank this week.
Felt a little out of sorts which caused a few backward moves. Putting things together in the wrong order - many hours re-constructing and it's not like I haven't done it before.
Well worth it when the little 2 year old boy came to pick up his cake with his mum.........The look on his face and the 'Thomas' being shouted from his little mouth said it all. He helped his mum carefully take the cake to the car then didn't want to shut the boot on Thomas. 'Oh no Thomas'. Really sweet, brings me back to one of the reasons why I love sculpting and creating cakes for special occassions.

No comments:

Post a Comment